terms and conditions LondonPhotosafaris.com
1) All our tours are Private as one to one or for your own group.
2). Stated prices are per person or for the group as a whole.
3). Only the person(s) booked may attend. Non-participating companions without a camera cannot ‘tag along’. If you have special needs that require a helper then please contact us beforehand to arrange this.
4) If for any reason we are unable to run a tour (prior to departure) we will refund all fees paid (to clients that have a confirmed booking) and our liability will ceases thereafter. LondonPhotoSafaris.coms are under no obligation to provide compensation and will have no liability for consequential loss. If you prefer to accept a rescheduled date, our terms and conditions of booking also apply to the reschedule.
5) You may cancel or reschedule tour up to 7 days before departure – cancellations incurr a course withdrawal fee of £25 per person. We accept one rescheduling without charge but any additional rescheduling will incurr a £25 admin fee.
6) We do not accept cancellations or reschedulling less than 7 days before the course – in this case the tour payment becomes forfeit.
7). We do not give refunds on Gift Certificates. The same terms apply for cancellation or rescheduling as in condition 3 above.
8). Tours are for adults 16+ only. Persons under 16 should have an adult/family member attending as a course participant.
9). Photo Tour/Workshop participants must bring their own camera. You may also use a camera hired from us (subject to availability)
10)During the tour the tutor may take individual and group shots of attendees. We may publish these photos on our websites and/or social media sites to show what our tours are like. If you wish the photo removed or don’t want to participate please contact us and we will comply.
11) A discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts and offers.
12) You are responsible for your own insurance and the insurance of your equipment during the tour, please check your holiday insurance if necessary. Any injury or accident must be claimed against your insurance. LondonPhotoSafaris does not accept liability for any injury or accident happening during a tour.
13) Payment of fees constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. In the case of a payment for more than one person, the person paying is responsible for informing their group of these terms and conditions before making payment on their behalf.
14) We reserve the right to refuse any payment by making a full refund, without giving a reason.
15) These terms are understood to apply under English Law only.